Monday, April 11, 2005

Said the girl who was fired from Wall Street

I hate my life.I hate my life.I hate my life.I hate my life.I hate my life.I hate my life.I hate my life.I hate my life.I hate my life.I hate my life.I hate my life.I hate my life.I hate my life.I hate my life.I hate my life.I hate my life.I hate my life.I hate my life.I hate my life.I hate my life.I hate my life.I hate my life.I hate my life.I hate my life.I hate my life.I hate my life.I hate my life.I hate my life.I hate my life.I hate my life.I hate my life.I hate my life.I hate my life.I hate my life.I hate my life.I hate my life.I hate my life.I hate my life.I hate my life.I hate my life.I hate my life.I hate my life.I hate my life.I hate my life.I hate my life.I hate my life.I hate my life.I hate my life.I hate my life.I hate my life.

I'm such a fuck-up.I'm such a fuck-up.I'm such a fuck-up.I'm such a fuck-up.I'm such a fuck-up.I'm such a fuck-up.I'm such a fuck-up.I'm such a fuck-up.I'm such a fuck-up.I'm such a fuck-up.I'm such a fuck-up.I'm such a fuck-up.I'm such a fuck-up.I'm such a fuck-up.I'm such a fuck-up.I'm such a fuck-up.I'm such a fuck-up.I'm such a fuck-up.I'm such a fuck-up.I'm such a fuck-up.I'm such a fuck-up.I'm such a fuck-up.I'm such a fuck-up.I'm such a fuck-up.I'm such a fuck-up.I'm such a fuck-up.I'm such a fuck-up.I'm such a fuck-up.I'm such a fuck-up.I'm such a fuck-up.I'm such a fuck-up.I'm such a fuck-up.I'm such a fuck-up.I'm such a fuck-up.I'm such a fuck-up.I'm such a fuck-up.

I'm going to crawl into a hole and die now.I'm going to crawl into a hole and die now.I'm going to crawl into a hole and die now.I'm going to crawl into a hole and die now.I'm going to crawl into a hole and die now.I'm going to crawl into a hole and die now.I'm going to crawl into a hole and die now.I'm going to crawl into a hole and die now.I'm going to crawl into a hole and die now.I'm going to crawl into a hole and die now.I'm going to crawl into a hole and die now.I'm going to crawl into a hole and die now.I'm going to crawl into a hole and die now.I'm going to crawl into a hole and die now.I'm going to crawl into a hole and die now.I'm going to crawl into a hole and die now.I'm going to crawl into a hole and die now.I'm going to crawl into a hole and die now.I'm going to crawl into a hole and die now.I'm going to crawl into a hole and die now.I'm going to crawl into a hole and die now.I'm going to crawl into a hole and die now.I'm going to crawl into a hole and die now.

3 Comments:

At 8:32 PM, Blogger bschneider5 said...

Man, I thought I had a lot of time on my hands!!!!visit my blog!

 
At 8:47 PM, Blogger C said...

Ah, yes, that looks like I took a lot of time to do, but no, I cheated.

ctrl + v is the best tool for reptition the technology age has ever had.

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger kss said...

poopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home