Friday, October 14, 2005

So Much Better on Holiday

My temper at work has gotten a little out of control. I need some more self-restraint.

Self-restraint has never been one of my stronger qualities. Pure id, I am.

Granted, I haven't had a single day off in two weeks. That could be a part of it. But I really think they should put a dartboard in my cubicle because then at least, I'd have something to aim for when I throw stuff.

Professional, I know. But to be fair, I never throw anything before 8pm.

Robert's heading back to Texas for the weekend. The rest of us have to come in tomorrow. I have no idea what to do without my work BFF suffering through this with me. Excessively email him on my BlackBerry, I suppose.

It's Buck-Up time, folks. Again.

Said come on, kick me again
Said, I'm so drunk
I don't mind if you kill me
Come on you gutless
I'm alive
I'm alive
I'm alive
and how I know it
But for chips and for freedom
I could die


--Franz Ferdinand

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home