Saturday, January 01, 2005

so this is the new year/ and I don't feel any different...

wow. The amount of bite marks on my tits are astounding.The scratch marks are amusing as well. I wear my rowdy sex like a badge

.Should I have done it? Probably not. It was good, though. We are incredible at having beautiful closure talks and then fucking like bunnies, which defeats the purpose of the closure talk.

Sadly, in the post-breakup world, our relationship is far more communicative now. We're more open and honest with each other now, I guess since there's nothing to lose. We've already lost.

And after tonight, which I'm not sure will happen or not, we're not going to see each other for a month. We decided that would be best.

I still don't get why we broke up. We're comfortable with each other, we make each other laugh, and we're hopelessly attracted to each other. But instead of going, hmm...maybe this shouldn't end, we're taking a month away from each other. My guess is so we can meet back up when he has a new girlfriend. That would definately put an end to our sex life.

What is wrong here? Everything, methinks.

I started 2005 fucking my ex-boyfriend. That can't be a good sign for the year. Unless you go by the sex, which was fabulous. There. I'll take that spin on it.

He still doesn't know the night we broke up I had a threesome with his best friend and his girlfriend.

"At least you had Chris and Spring to take care of you..."

Indeed, my dear. Indeed.

"I've never had a girl violate me like that before."

Well, glad I could be of service.I've gotten bold in my old age.

"I want to fuck you till you scream."

Then I'm calling you tonight.

And we did all the coke, so that hopefully won't get in the way like it did last night.

How odd. Talking to Junebug about him and Katie, and the boy is making me fondle him under the covers. Not that I'm opposed to such misbehavior, but Junebug looked like he needed to talk about it. Could have been the coke that made him so chatty.

It'll be okay, bug.

And I'll call tonight and maybe we'll do it some more and then he will disappear like the fog. Maybe it's best. But I'm pretty sure I know more than he does, and he's wrong about it all.

Kristen just cried out. She accidentally deleted all her pictures.

"Were there any pictures of people you can't get?"

"No, just pictures of myself that I really like."

She's pissed. It's hilarious. I cried when that happened to me, she's just gotten righteously indignant about the whole deal.

Amy quote of the night:
"My stomach needs some ass."

That sounds gross, Amy.

Well, we're all hanging our heads in shame on this, the first day of the new year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home