Sunday, January 02, 2005

all quiet on the Eastern front...

yeah, I called him. He called me back an hour and a half later. Did he not see it? Possibly. Or he could have waited until he felt it was safe because he knows how much I hate the late night subway.

Either way, I went to bed alone and that was probably a good thing.

Does our month start now?

I pulled the two of cups on my reading this morning. Does that mean I should wait? Or is it just me feeling we are the two of cups? This is why reading for yourself is a bad thing.

"And my little pink heart
Is on it's little brown raft
Floating at sea?

I'm supposed to go dancing tonight. I don't want to.

What do I want to do? Go back to sleep. I slept for 12 hours, and it's just not enough. I think I'm having a very long emotional hangover.

What fixes that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home