Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Pictures Courtesy of Marina

Though I will say, I am disgusted by how broken out I am in the photos.

Whatever. I'm jumping out the window later, so I won't even HAVE a face to be broken out.



Cliff lives in this shirt. It's really very remarkable.



Cliff and Blythe, looking thick as thieves. How thick are thieves, by the way?



It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that the freakishly small hands holding a cigarette must be me.



Who's the cute couple? Well, that would be my oh-so-charming roommate Derek with the lovely Becca.



Looks like Derek has a little competition from my other roomie. Apparently, our whole household loves Becca to an extreme degree.



Look everybody! I'm eating my own shoulder!



Look! I'm trying to eat other people's shoulders! [I, apparently, am never satisfied with just ONE of anything]



I don't know what Blythe's doing, but I like it. Work with it, girl.



This would be a cute picture if I wasn't a broken-out troll. And clearly indicative of my compulsive nature.



I am clearly SHOCKED that I am not breaking Marina's camera with my hideousness.

There's a bunch more. I shall post when...well, my blog. Whenever I damn well want to. So get off my back, already! Sheesh. Where's the chips?

1 Comments:

At 4:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey i like those last two

why aren't theeeeey on myspaaaaaace?

waaa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home