Friday, March 03, 2006

I am Watching the Rise and Fall of My Salvation

Everything that can go bad, will.

Grumpy is the understatement of the year.

I'm working both days this weekend. I only get really annoyed when I get informed of this stuff at 8:30pm on Thursday night. I plan for stuff in advance, then bombs like these lovelies get dropped at the last minute and it throws everything to Hell. And next weekend? Both days, too. Add on top of that car service delays, a low battery on my iPod on the train, which I just missed at 9pm so I get to wait even longer and then stopped once on the train for 15 minutes because of some "police incident." Billie manages to get me all the way home, I walk into my apartment and it's all dark and Devon felt this would be the best time to jump out at me in the dark and scare the crap out of me. To be fair, he didn't know the shitty day I was having, but a heart attack just seemed the perfect cherry on top of this ice cream sundae of SHIT.

I stayed up until 1am adding Rage Against the Machine, Korn, and Tool onto Billie. Couldn't have come at a better time. I have yet to listen to something today that isn't threatening to burst my eardrums.

Grrr...Argh...

Lately things won't go my way.
Lately everything is grey.
It feels like something.
It feels like.. nothing
So I came too far.
To end up this way.
Feeling like I'm god.
Feeling there's no way.
So I'm angry for today.
Anger's the only thing I've made.
It feels like something.
No it's.. nothing
.
--Korn

Best not to sneak up on me today. Best keep me away from sharp objects.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home