Friday, April 21, 2006

The Infinite Pet

I've become part of one of those couples I hate.

You know the ones.

Always making puppy eyes at each other, can't stop touching each other, if not kissing, wrapped around each other at every available opportunity...

Karma's a bitch. I'm living the dream. But I suppose for someone as self-loathing as I am, that WOULD be the relationship I wind up in.

Could be worse. Because I've been there and I know it could very well be much, much worse.

But I'm very happy. So fuck it. I still hold true to my "No Tongue In Public" rule, but extreme cuteness is fair game.

-----------------------------------------------

Spring sent me the pictures from the wedding. Not having to worry about mascara this time around, I cried a little. We all just look so happy. Chris and Spring look So. Happy. Love is a very nice thing.

This is my favorite picture:


If Spring's sister didn't have her eyes closed, it'd be perfect. Look at all those fabulous ladies. And Sharon and I were right. The grey day really did bring out the red in Spring's hair.

Absolutely lovely. Absolutely FABULOUS.

1 Comments:

At 6:15 AM, Blogger kss said...

o! how you warm my heart!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home