Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Smoke. Break.

Choke
Choke
Swallow
Fol de rol

When scars
Dance on
pincushions
I
balanced
you
on a
pinhead

Tipped

You
landed
in the past
I
could
not
keep
you
for
all the world
I wouldn't know
how to

Heave
Heave
Pressure
There's so much
of
it
on
my
head
To be weightless
Breathe
Breathe
Lost breath
Lost in
kisses
caresses
moans
creaks
squeaks
till...

till...

You look
like
smoke that
dances from
my
cigarette

Wheeze
Wheeze
Sob

I will choke
until
I
swallow

Fall
down
ever so
gently into
the night
that comes
upon us
like
a
mugger
I
look
in
my pockets
and the
poem
that I
keep
there

Hack
Hack
Breaking rib
You look
like
the smoke
that
trails
from
my lips

Choke
Choke
Swallow
Fol de rol

you
disappear
as
quickly

I
should
quit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home