Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Deep Thoughts / Vain Thoughts

I'm totally addicted to him. When I leave him to go to work, I feel like I'm missing part of myself. It's not in a soulmate sort of way, at this stage in our relationship it's purely physical. Which shouldn't be discounted. Because our kind of physical intimacy denotes a certain amount of emotional intensity that has to be there, like a silent addition to an already quiet force of nature. I've been in the arms of a few men, and I've never felt more safe than when I'm curled around him. I've never felt more comfortable when someone touched me. And I feel an atomic blast couldn't shake the shield we put up, protected by being wrapped around each other watching the History Channel. And that's not just because he's pretty. Though, certainly, it helps.

So on that note, I felt comfortable to find out whether I'm HOT OR NOT.



Turns out, I'm an 8. Not bad. I also post that so everyone can go to the site and validate me even further. Let's make me a 10, shall we? Look at me. Rigging my hot-or-not score. I'm awesome. I'm shameless. But that doesn't make it any less necessary for you to go give me a 10.

RIGHT. NOW.

Here's the link again, in case you missed it.

I'm so hot, I'm so hot LA TI DA DEE DA DEE DA!!

1 Comments:

At 1:16 AM, Blogger kss said...

i gave you a 10, fo shizz. need you even ask?!

"she last checked her score 6 hours ago."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home