Thursday, March 24, 2005

Menyeah Nravitstya Gary Potter...

I have absolutely nothing to report.

Today is Thursday, but it really is Friday. Thanks, Jesus, for giving me the day off.

I'm re-reading Harry Potter because I read it when I was all doped-up and hospitalized in Russia. In Russian, there's no real "H" sound, so in Russia it's "Gary Potter." Neat, huh?

I have to take a spelling test for the job here at the Exchange. Hi-larious. Y Kan't they just trust mi? I is smarrt.

The weekend has the possibility of being utterly debaucherous. Which means it won't. When I'm expecting it, nothing happens. When I'm just going about my biz-nass, then the shit really gets going. But I definitely need to find out where things stand in regards to a certain situation. And I think we all know what I'm referring to.

So, yeah, that's all I got today, kids. Tip your waitresses, I'll be here all week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home