Wednesday, June 15, 2005

And every time a bell rings...

The week of action?

Last night my action was to get wasted at another Ghost Runner show and lose my workout bag. Bye bye swimsuit. I hope you find a nice home somewhere.

Success, I guess.

Haven't had time to go to the bank and deposit my wee large check. So still broke and no phone. I am now finding the no phone thing quite refreshing. I remember why I never liked the idea of getting one in the first place.

My ride home from the car service every night (yes, when I work late, they safely deposit me at my front door) is the best part of my night. Not because I'm going home (though that's definitely a plus), but because the FDR is a very nice ride. You see the Brooklyn Bridge, you see Manhattan, and New York looks like a twinkling steel Christmas tree.

It really is quite lovely. 'Course, I'm usually delirious with exhaustion by that point, but sometimes I find myself quite giddy.

Hey Abby--I was bragging about you today. Go get 'em, girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home