Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Don't call Us, We'll call You...

Um, yeah. Big paycheck tomorrow. No money today. My phone got turned off yesterday since I haven't paid the bill in a while.

So if you call, that's what happened.

April was here. That was nice. Too bad I didn't really see her since I live at work now.

There are worse things. I could be a 12 year old boy having a sleepover in Neverland.

That would definitely be worse.

And truth be told, I kinda like that I have responsibilities that keep me occupied 14 out of my 24 hours a day. In my whole theory of action this week (and not of pitiable moaning about my feelings and boys who don't call and blah blah blah I'm annoyed with myself...), it's nice.

And I've started working out.

And I dyed my hair again. If you have to ask what color, you don't know me at all (though I was briefly toying with the idea of black).

And I'm wearing a skirt today. I even shaved my legs.

So I'm already beginning to morph into a beautiful, solitary butterfly.

As it should be.

1 Comments:

At 5:20 PM, Blogger kss said...

woo hoo! paycheck! you can buy a butterfly costume and prance about the city

 

Post a Comment

<< Home