Wednesday, June 08, 2005

The Hapless Romantic...

Ouch. Just burned my tongue on some coffee.

I'm still a little bummed, a little tired, a little stressed...but I've been worse.

Am I over the getting feelings for the guy who doesn't care? I thought I was over that. I hoped I was. But what else could it be? Maybe I thrive on the daydream. Mom always said I did. Years go by in my day and I feel I've had ten relationships by then. But what actually happened? I'm not quite sure.

And I realize it's going to take a little time to feel settled and competent at work. I just need to have a little more patience (an attribute I have never been known for). I hope it doesn't take long.

I'm wearing very wobbly heels today. I hope I don't die.

I hope it's not another long day. I could really use a Happy Hour. Or 10.

Oh, and Kristen, the fact that you like to feed your melancholy is such a Cancer thing to do.

And I found out Sarah reads this. Hey, Sarah.

2 Comments:

At 12:14 PM, Blogger kss said...

lately ive heard from various sources (including television) that cancers are the best kissers and/or the best lovers, too. i think that it is all relative, but i still don't mind hearing it.

 
At 12:26 PM, Blogger C said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home