Thursday, May 26, 2005

This body holding me...

Dude, Tool rocks. I've been listening to them more than usual. I think I like it so much because the music feels like it needs to be out there so badly that the entire band might implode if they don't release it. And the release of energy from fusion is a whole lot more powerful than fission.

Tool is cold fusion. Makes me all tingly.

So I worked an 11 hour day today. And maybe because it was my first one (at least at one job--many times I worked a full day and then went to babysit), I didn't find it at all exhausting. I had a great time with my co-workers. Ask me again though in a few months.

So, very interesting points were made on what to do with my silly little heart and my overactive loins and this neverending stream of overanalysis.

Ashlee makes a very valid point. So does Kristen. And Abby, too.

So I've determined, after deciding that they are all right, though from many different perspectives that I should not care about the person that I care about fucking and respect who doesn't respect me so that I don't get treated like shit and not control their actions but can control mine and since I like fucking I should not care that I care and that they may not and that leaves me...

Well, absolutely nowhere.

But, as per usual, I'm horny again. So I need to decipher it soon.

The apartment is empty. I'm trying to stop my evil hand from dialing. Funny thing, my good hand is the one holding the beer. I think my left foot is the only part of me that's truly innocent, but I see the right foot eyeing it funny like it's got something in mind.

"Don't listen, left foot! The right one only wants to lead you astray!"

Ashlee comes in tomorrow. Maybe I'll just fuck her. You game, Ashlee? Of course you are.

*********
addendum
*********

Tonight I talked to Daniel, Devon, Dru, and Conor. As much as I bitch about men here, those fellas are my favorite. I truly love them and trust them. And, as I just noticed, all at the beginning of the alphabet. Maybe that's the key. Beginning of the alphabet, good. And when I examine closer, the middle of the alphabet is the worst. This emotional fuck up is brought to you by the letters J and M. And there's an L that I just don't know where to place.

Now I know my ABC's, next time please don't fuck with me...

3 Comments:

At 12:45 PM, Blogger C said...

The vibrator's more reliable, though it may die soon, so maybe not even that.

You'll meet people. It's very early on still. Hang in there.

 
At 1:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Carrie! You've got me hooked on the world of blogs suddenly... Fascinating! I'm glad work is going well. We should talk soon about planning our sex toy party. (Note: I apologize if this is not a pertinent comment to your latest blog. I'm new to blog etiquette, so feel free to tell me to never post a comment again/ever acknowledge that we know each other in a public forum.)

 
At 4:56 PM, Blogger C said...

It's all good, Ms. Chloe.

My friend Kristen sometimes only replies in poems. My blog is a free for all. So go to.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home