Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Yes, but I'm an ACTRESS...

My eye is acting up again. Damnit. It's really all the fault of Flatplex. It all started there. Of course, if I didn't allow myself to sleep in my contacts while there, it wouldn't be a problem, but personal responsibility is for people who can't come up with something better.

We have our reading tonight for the producers. Send some positive chi my way, would ya?

I was told I have nothing to do today. I can't really do any real work until I get my computer training, which shouldn't happen until Thursday. So I have written in my 10439072305723 blogs and am corresponding via the internal network with Marina, who has already moved on to D.C.

I have to keep looking up all the medical terminology for this case. I love you, Dictionary.com. I swear, if I ever get to the end of this summary, I think I get an honorary medical degree.

"Help! This man is choking! Is there a doctor in the house?"

"Right here."

"Well, help him, for God's sake!"

"Umm...I can only help him if he is having a Gastrointestinal Incident based on his consumption of over 50mg of a COX-2 NSAIDS, which shouldn't be likely because EVERYONE knows that NSAIDS have a lower incidence of GI events and are actually cardioprotective."

[man dies]

But I sound really smart, don't I?

Of course, I really have no idea what any of that means. There's only so much that Dictionary.com can do for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home