Friday, June 03, 2005

Less Beauty, More Breakdown

Gary's daughter was killed yesterday. He's devastated. I hate that I cannot just run and be by his side.

I have never heard this man that I adore so much in so much pain. He's been there for all of us more times than I can count, and when he finally needs us, we are scattered to the four winds.

It's awful. My heart hurts. It's bleeding for him.

And for Nick. And for Stacey.

And for Jennifer's kids. Her youngest is six. I don't know if it's a good or bad thing that they'll probably be able to understand that she's not coming home.

Send some good thoughts their way today.

3 Comments:

At 10:37 AM, Blogger kss said...

im sending good thoughts that way and your way. im really sorry, c. this is sad to hear.
love,
me

 
At 1:48 PM, Blogger C said...

thanks, lady. I'm just so worried about Gary.

 
At 4:53 PM, Blogger C said...

Good. Things have been crazy at work, so I haven't had a chance to call.

I talked to Amy, though. I made sure she promised to call him tonight. I swear, if she doesn't call him, I'm going to thrash her.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home