Thursday, June 02, 2005

She's got an Avalanche Packed in her Snowball...

Back at work. Not too much time to write.

But here's a drinking game for you kids playing at home. It's called the Carrie's Back in Town drinking game (in town being Texas):

Take a drink every time you hear, "Oh my god you're so pale!"

Take a shot every time you hear, "Oh my god you're so thin!"

Drink whatever is in front of you for a very long time (including Draino if it's there) every time you hear, "Oh my god you're so small!"

Seriously. I've been 5'4'' for as long as I can remember. I kinda like how everyone seems to remember me taller than I actually am, but these three phrases will get you more fucked up than you can imagine. It came from everywhere. So drink up, and watch out for men from Argentina. Or go for it. That was fun.

It was what I needed. I could use a little more rest, however, but isn't that always the case? I had been blaming all the debauchery on New York, but my time in Texas just proved that it's been me all along. Little Troublemaker I've become. I should just relax into the role with abandon.

Back to the daily grind, I suppose. But I feel more settled and centered after being away from it all.

2 Comments:

At 1:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so which side of the mississippi are you on now?
d

 
At 4:56 PM, Blogger C said...

I'm home. Did you get my email about sending me the script? I suppose not since there is no script in my inbox. Either that or you are passive-aggressively keeping it from me, in which case, I say POO.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home