Thursday, June 16, 2005

When Optimism Meets Air Conditioning...

Phone's back on. Oh, it's on now, bitches.

And I'm feeling a bit more like a boss. The lawyers ask me if it's okay that they do this, can I leave then, blah blah blah.

I had gotten so used to being at the lowest possible point on the totem pole that I forgot what it was like to have authority. I hope I don't misuse my power and turn into a Napoleon with curly hair.

Or perhaps that's exactly what I want to do.

I'm going to start taking belly dancing lessons.

I'm eating oatmeal every morning.

And I'm buying myself something pretty from BCBG.

One of my lawyers is setting me up on a date. I suppose we'll find out what she really thinks about me based on who she sets me up with. I just hope he doesn't have a Long Island accent like hers. I don't think I could take that.

Summer of Change, folks. Summer of Change. It was the Winter of Doom, followed by the Spring of Sexual Confusion, leading into the Summer of Change and then hopefully the Autumn of Fabulousness.

I feel prettier already.

4 Comments:

At 1:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my mother is/was a belly dancer, it is as they say a fertility dance, which became sexualized, as fertility is oft want to do.
brzos

 
At 9:35 AM, Blogger C said...

Well, Brazos, I don't really need to feed either of those qualities, but I think it will be fun to shake my money-maker a bit.

Although, come to think of it, I'm not making any money off my "money-maker." So perhaps it's time to start.

 
At 10:51 AM, Blogger kss said...

ive heard that bzos' mom is a lusty woman!

 
At 3:44 PM, Blogger kss said...

i am soooooo ready to leave the office today.
17 days of no work!!
hurrah!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home