Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Watch as Her Head Actually Explodes...

I don't know why I bother to read the news. The world is sometimes too much for a girl like me to handle. I deal in fantasy.

With work and everything else, I am frustrated. Sexually is on there, too (I know, I know, I just had some, but come on--once is never enough).

I feel frazzled and worn out.

Work is crazy. The apartment stuff is crazy. Trying to figure out how I'm ever going to make a rehearsal for the show is crazy.

After all is said and done, I'm taking a sick day and frolicking around the city. Or out of the city, since less bad stuff happens to me outside city limits.

1 Comments:

At 10:49 AM, Blogger kss said...

romance suggestion:
maybe you could be innocently courted by a summer associate?
he can wine and dine you, and you can just be pretty and girly. and before he runs off to wherever it is he goes to law school, a thorough working over could be had by both parties. here here. a capital idea. clink.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home