Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Introducing the FIFTH Roommate...

I think living with all boys just may make me lose all interest in them.

The new place is cool. Having my own room? Way cooler.

I met my roommate Travis at the end of our move-in. He seems like your typical shirtless-guitar playing-smoker-drinker type. Which makes me wonder if he'll ever pay rent. Oh yeah, he's an artist, too. So basically, though I don't think he ever lived there, he's basically every guy we ever knew in Austin.

I come out to go back to work this morning, and there's Travis passed out on the couch (which isn't too odd, until we install air conditioners in our rooms, it gets a wee bit hot and the AC in the living room keeps it quite cool). There's not much weird about this situation.

Except...

He is fully clothed. Except for somehow managing to expose his penis.

Which, let me tell ya, is a frightening sight at 8:30 in the morning when you're not expecting it. I don't even know this guy's last name, and I can now pick his penis out of a line-up.

I try to make a little noise. You know, let him know that there are people around, more importantly, ME. He just shifts and "arranges" himself. And that makes him semi-erect. I have a hard time not laughing. I'm afraid that if I laugh, I might have to vomit as well. And I still need to shower and stuff.

But I still don't get how he just pulled his dick out of his pants--just sticking out through the zipper. Not even unbuttoned.

I'm pretty sure he's crazy. He seems nice, though.

4 Comments:

At 6:22 PM, Blogger kss said...

ha! nighttime fondling. aaahhh

 
At 11:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow.

I lived with D&D for like 4 months and I never saw either of their penii even once!

Brady

 
At 9:35 AM, Blogger C said...

It was disturbing.

 
At 1:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a hearty laugh i had!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home