Monday, July 25, 2005

I Gots Ya All in Check...

"We're probably going to be here past 3."

*Cry*

I haven't slept yet. I got a viscious email about something I did not do. I can't take this today. I can't take this any day.

Seriously, kill me now. I think I've crossed my threshold.

I know there was a time when things were simpler. I seem to feel there had to have been. But all I feel right now is overwhelming sadness. I know it's lack of sleep and being overworked, overtired, oversensitive...but I just want it to be over. And I don't know what "it" I'm referring to, but something's gotta stop. This job. These hours. My life in general.

And when she is good
she is very very good
and when she is bad
She is Carrie.

4 Comments:

At 5:30 PM, Blogger C said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 5:52 PM, Blogger kss said...

(the correct spelling is vicious)

i hear you. i was at a breaking point last week.

you should have someone there you are able to talk to, right? maybe you could ask that your hours be a bit more predictable, or that overtime be limited to a certain number of nights/hours per week (and anything above and beyond will be absolutely optional).

even better, tell them there are certain nights you cannot work late because of another obligation (it would help if said obligation actually existed, too--for ex, i taught an ESL class twice a week, so said i had to leave by 5:30 at the latest on tues and thurs).

i don't know. i really really think they will be willing to work with you. they wouldn't want to lose you to some other firm (which is becoming entirely possible now that you are gaining experience from a job at one of the city's best firms).

okay that's might two cents. or fitty cent. mwah!

 
At 6:06 PM, Blogger Bloggoceros said...

Cheer up!

 
At 6:12 PM, Blogger C said...

Hey, Jason!

Thanks. But I need to dwell in my pit of despair for a little while longer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home