Wednesday, February 15, 2006

More White Stuff in NYC then when Courtney Love's in Town...

I spent too much time in Liechtenstein today, so I don't have much time or energy to do more, so I steal from Chris (aw, hell, after I post this I'm just gonna start linking his journal here) from our Adventures-in-Blizzard '06.



Us scooting around in the snow.



Sharon and her fabulous jacket in the snow. She made the poor decision to wear boots with a heel. She is nothing if not fearless.



You are staring at the hottest bridal party IN. THE. WORLD. Yeah. Take a moment if you need to.



The happy couple. And yes, they carry a pool cue with them everywhere.



My snow angel. I wasn't kidding about getting down with it. Times like these you gotta make yourself a mother-fucking snow angel.

Good times, great oldies. The Slush-Fest has now begun, but this was it in its purity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home