Friday, April 28, 2006

1001 Ways an Open Bar Will Kill You

Sometimes it's what happens AFTER the open bar that'll getcha.

I got drunk, Swetus got real drunk, and I made the brilliant decision someone always does to have a serious talk. At 1am. After a 2 1/2 hour open bar that Swetus thought was a race against time and liver disease.

Now that the Aleve has kicked in, it's really more a matter of having been up way too late for a Must-See-TV Thursday. I saw this old guy who looked Michael Keaton and made note of it. I later found out in the cab home that it actually WAS Michael Keaton. Hmph. My blurry brush with celebrity.

It should be noted that when we went into the bar, I didn't think photographers would take my picture. The flash scared me and I scuttled through like I was Sienna Miller on a Valium. What? I never asked for this fame. I just wanted to make movies!

Swetus protectively put his arm around me. Well, now I know who to hire for personal security.

Oh yeah, and he's moving in for a couple months. Discuss.

In the meantime, here's just about the cutest damn thing in the world. Cute Overload is trying to redeem my life, one adorable puppy at a time.

3 Comments:

At 3:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, that just isn't cool. You can't just casually drop a bomb like that and then move on to adorable puppies. There must be details. Now. Details. I want them.

 
At 4:57 PM, Blogger C said...

What, you mean me seeing Michael Keaton?

That's about it. It was weird.

:)

 
At 6:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

shut up. you know what i mean.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home