Saturday, May 20, 2006

Clarification/Not to Confuse Anyone

I am fine. I am healthy and happy and my boy is wonderful to me.

Just eventually, my cloud of love has to dissipate a bit and then I have to return to issues at hand.

I am thinking a lot about war and violence lately, and it makes me sad. It confuses me. I do not understand it. I'll expound later, because it involves a political rant I must attempt. And Swetus isn't going to fuck himself. Well, I mean, I imagine he could, but it's a waste of resources when I'm right here and he's stroking my thigh while turning his head away like a gentleman because he knows he's not allowed to read this.

And I actually trust that he doesn't.

Crazy.

Duty calls! Good thing I ate my Wheaties! [if by Wheaties, you mean Honey Bunches Of Oats]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home