Friday, May 12, 2006

The Special Victims Unit

But first, more cuteness of me and my boy:

I'm all ooey gooey with love. I'm a walking Hallmark commercial. It's okay, though. As Abby pointed out to me, unlike some people who will kiss someone once and think they're The One, I fight love as much as I can--seek it out in the wrong places, never admit to it, push people away...so if I'm this willing to be this in love, it must be time for me. And he's lovely.

The other night we were sitting around, watching Law and Order: SVU (of course), and a thought occurred to me. They were trying to lure this online sexual predator by posing as a young boy or whatnot, and I thought:

Hm. I could totally do that.

Can you volunteer your services to the police force for that? Because I'm often mistaken for 16 or so, and creepy guys message me all the time online. I bet I could post a profile of my pictures and say I'm underage and I could lure creepy guys and then turn their asses in. Nothing would please me more than busting these nasty old men who want to take advantage of some poor young thing.

Swetus doesn't think I'm being serious. But I kinda am. I kinda want to look into it. Making a difference in the world, one pervert at a time.

Thoughts?

4 Comments:

At 2:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Honestly, there is enough crime in the world. No need to manufacture it.

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger C said...

But I could catch them! The crime's already there!

 
At 11:27 PM, Blogger Devang said...

If you really wanted to stop crime, you'd become a cop.

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger d said...

If you really wanted to stop crime, you'd pose as a 16 year old boy whether the cops asked you to or not.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home