Monday, March 07, 2005

From my mom...

Ah, Kingwood and Momisms...

Amber Liebsch (I am in a "holistic healing" network group with her mom--crazy Jan, remember her?) is married and just built a house in San Antonio--it feels so WEIRD that these kindergarteners and Willow Creek elementary FPSrs are getting (or already ARE) married. If they're happy, I guess that's good.

I'm very proud of you three for not being the types to rush into something long-term--out of loneliness or because everyone else is "doing it". I only want YOU ALL to be happy with your lives, personal development and career choices. Love and marriage seem to distract young, pre/post college age women from their professional goals,if those goals have not already been reached. However, I do STILL BELIEVE that romantic and innocent-at-heart-YOU have somebody unique and quite wonderful (like YOU) waiting in the wings of your future-...maybe when you've come to terms with yourself, some of your issues and certainly when you least expect it--that's when it will happen (just like with Memory and John--they're still quite blissfully happy together BTW).

I'm VERY GLAD to hear you're back on A.D.'s! I've been wearing your depression like a heavy metal jacket--just from the tone of your emails--yet I always feel like I'm under some sort of restraining order-- muzzled by you and Abby from expressing my feelings, opinions and mother's right to care and be concerned about you all.

Yes! You did mention you have a role in the play. Congratulations! Now maybe it will be more fun and challenging than repetitive dealings with the self-obsessed drearoid you mentioned earlier.

What is with the sexual identity of every role you ever have? Either you're a quasi-dominatix, lesbian, slut, and now, sexual ambivalent. Hey--maybe its just the material, I don't know and it doesn't make any difference--just kind of strange to me given your prior virginal longevity.

Must gather Bean for another $8 million vet visit.


She's right. What's with all the sexuality in all my roles? Apparently, even in my artistic world, I'm ruled by libido and all the trappings of that.

And damn, Amber married? Jesus. She was such an odd girl, I wonder what the guy is like.

Mom generally stresses me out, but I thought that was a nice little email. So I'll think very fondly of it for the time being, until she does something else that makes me want to tear out my hair in frustration.

I think "self-obsessed drearoid" is right on the money. Mom can be excellent at calling 'em like they are (other examples are Conor's stepmom Beef Jerky and...and...Oh, I don't know. Momisms are hard to keep track of).

I really should do some work now.

2 Comments:

At 9:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've officially moved onto brian's couch. Life sucks. Did you know his bedroom has a higher turnover rate than a tijuana whorehouse? Yup. That's about where I'm at.
I love you.

 
At 9:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've officially moved onto brian's couch. Life sucks. Did you know his bedroom has a higher turnover rate than a tijuana whorehouse? Yup. That's about where I'm at.
I love you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home