Friday, August 26, 2005

Never Betray the Way You've Always Known it Is

Wearing new pretty items 1 and 2.

New undies. It's shameful to admit that this is actually because I need to do laundry and I'm sick of going without underwear.

Tomorrow. I swear.

Who am I kidding? Knowing me, I'm going to try to see how long I can go buying new underwear and not washing the old until my room looks like my underwear became bunnies during spring and haven't stopped humping since.



Like that. Only they all have labels on them that say "Victoria's Secret."

Victoria's Secret, by the by, is gonorrhea. Shhhhh...don't tell. She's waiting for the right time to tell her boyfriend.

Had a little chat at work with Abby. Hoozah for finding a place to live! Yay, no homeless! She, of course, is stressing about everything a million years in advance. Knowing her and a few of the Future Lawyers Posing As Paralegals at our Law Firm, I've decided you can only become a lawyer if:

1--You worry about things 10328947093 steps ahead of the game
2--You like premature ulcers
3--You live in a constant state of "Overwhelmed"-deness

You match? Well, then yay, go panic about the LSAT/Bar/Future Employment Options. Don't worry about us. We're trying to kill our brains with drugs and sex.

Not to speak for everyone else or anything. I'm using myself as a microcosm.

Then I had a little email exchange with Marina. She's going through a rough time (don't worry, darlin', this is MY diary, not yours). I tell her attachment is what makes us human. And hers is well placed at least. It could be worse, dear. You've given your heart to a most worthy applicant. I throw my heart around like it's a game of Dodgeball.

"You, there!!! You're going DOWN!!!"

[throws ball. lands on target. everyone cries]

Dodgeball hurts.

Somehow I have to rally for tonight. Damn, man. It's a good thing I'm wearing new panties, that's all I'm sayin'.

2 Comments:

At 6:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dodgeball is fun though. drunken dodgeball- now, that's what you have to worry about.

 
At 11:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Caroline. Interesting blog, I'll enjoy reading through all of it once life slows down a bit.

I'm wondering if you might please remove my image from your blog? (The rabbits and the screaming dog/sheep) I'd really appreciate it. That's from my Soaping page, and use is only granted through permissions. I'm afraid I don't remember you contacting me about it.

Thanks so much!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home