Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Now I can Finally Practice Kissing on my Pillow



The incomparable Aron Taylor sent me that. He's such an oddball. I love him.

Last night I finally unpacked my room. It was hard to really feel like it was really my new place when I had to leap and hurdle over boxes and boxes and clothes everywhere. It wasn't a room, it was an obstacle course.

But my things are finding their way to their places and Devon gave me curtains so I can stop flashing the street every morning and I danced alone in my room while doing it.

I have to say sometimes it is a little weird that I don't share a room anymore. I generally go and sit with Devon in his room for a little while before crossing the long distance to my bedchamber. Summer camp had to end sometime, I suppose.

I woke up at 4:30, unable to sleep. I walk out to get a glass of water and lo-and-behold, there's Travis. His penis is away, thankfully. He is not on the couch, though. He's passed out on the floor. He looks like the chalk-outline guy is going to come for him soon. As far as oddballs go, he is Lord and Master.

I climb over him and take my water and go and sit in my window. Brooklyn's really quiet. At least my part. And I felt quiet, too. Which is good when you spend your life jumping head first into disaster like I do.

3 Comments:

At 10:41 AM, Blogger kss said...

that picture's great! aron's illustration skills have come quite along!

hurrah!

 
At 10:54 AM, Blogger C said...

I know. I think about his earlier stuff and I think it's quite a fetching picture of me. Dear Lord, I'm vain.

 
At 12:55 PM, Blogger kss said...

he asked for claire's and my advice on what to draw for you. im pleased to report he didn't take ANY of it! what he came up with is way cooler.

i want one! waa.

im vainer than you are.

bawa ha hahaa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home