Saturday, November 12, 2005

I have to check with Gepetto...

One of these days I'm going to be a real girl.

Queens is a strange place to go. It's like Old Town Springs. Only it's New York.

I can only ever play one game of really great pool.

I cannot sleep with a guy. Not like that. Just with another human being in my bed. Maybe I should get a really large bed. Maybe I should start stocking up on cats.

I had never seen Kill Bill: Volume 1 and 2. I fixed that. It was awesome. And I realize that I am the last person on Earth to do so.

I have a brunch date tomorrow. That's all I really know. Trying to stay open to the whole idea of actually dating someone. Or multiple someones. But my whole getting-drunk-and-hooking-up is not providing me with the stable, growing relationships that I've been sort of wanting.

I spent a lot of money on cabs. That is the problem with having a car service home. I never want to take the subway anymore and I now finally have the means to do so.

One of these days, I'm going to be a real girl.

2 Comments:

At 9:01 PM, Blogger kss said...

amy and i just saw mr t proselytizing on the trinity broadcasting network. weird.

 
At 9:10 PM, Blogger C said...

Very weird.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home