Wednesday, January 25, 2006

A Case of the Mean Reds

Ten cool points for identifying that reference.

In a poopy mood. So I will entertain with other links.

Not my fault.

Need to get me one of these.

You're kidding, right? If they get a star on the Walk of Fame, I should, too.

If anything could make me feel better, it's these two pictures:



Holy crap, I just exploded with Cute.

Aron went with me to D.C. a while back. On the bus he asked me what he should draw and I said, "Draw a pretty, pretty princess on a horse and there's a witch who says, 'Wait till you turn the corner, bitch.'" And so he did. And here it is:



Amazing. The boy is Amazing.

Duty calls now. And I think chocolate might be calling me tonight.

3 Comments:

At 8:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where do you find this stuff? And, do you actually work when you're at work?

 
At 8:54 PM, Blogger C said...

www.fark.com

And yes, I do work while I'm at work. A sad reality of my job is a lot of waiting around for people do their jobs so that I can do mine. In my downtime, I try to find ample distractions.

 
At 10:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm just teasing you. Don't be offended.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home