Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Well, Should've Seen That Coming.

I have many an epic tale to tell about my trip to San Diego. But everything ended well and I now have a sister who is a lawyer (though a few minutes more and she would have missed it--don't worry, I'll get to it).

But in typical me fashion, I got WASTED at a Memorial Day BBQ and have only about 2 brain cells left today. Swetus is just earning gold stars right and left, and we have decided that I am an evil leprechaun when I'm like that.

Here's a little example, courtesy of a friend's cell camera:


Look everyone, Dru's back! And he's carrying me around! And before you freak out, it was really fucking hot yesterday and in the apartment, so that is a bikini top that I am wearing. I am not naked. Though I might've been, if I had any say in the matter. Luckily, Swetus does a pretty good job of wrangling the Evil Drunken Leprechaun.

Also, I am the palest girl in all the world.

Also, is that cellulite? On my ARM?!?!

I need a nap.

2 Comments:

At 11:00 AM, Blogger kss said...

more, more, more! puh-leeeeease?!

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger C said...

I was just finishing my new epic entry as you commented. Patience, Young One.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home