Monday, August 29, 2005

Sanctuary for a Lowly Orphan

Don't really have time to write too much in detail, so I'll give my Weekend Spoiler:

1--Watched far too much Six Feet Under on HBO On Demand

2--Went home early on Friday; missed a run-in with Ass-Wipe

3--That same Friday, in a different location, at a different party, All-American and Crazy were caught making out

4--I had the Unbearable Sadness of Being. I am more sad than I can say. Maybe this is because I felt I was playing happy for so long. Deflection, Diversion, and Delusion can only work so long, but turnaround's a bitch. I don't want to talk about it--it just is what it is.

5--I cut and colored my hair. Brief scene:

"Why are you getting a cut today? What are you looking for?"

"I have a broken heart. Change me. Go to."

6--I finally turned the corner on the exhaustion thing. This morning was the first that I woke up and was not more tired than when I had gone to sleep.

Perchance I can expound on any of these topics at greater length later on. In the meantime--HAPPY DAY AFTER YOUR BIRTHDAY, ABBY!!!

phew. Being me is hard work [though, not really]

3 Comments:

At 7:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you. sorry about the sad.

 
At 9:47 AM, Blogger kss said...

i feel like our moods have been similar (both up at the same time, down at others). perhaps we can cheer eachother up this weekend (or just have fun wallowing/escaping?).

mwahsies

 
At 10:05 AM, Blogger C said...

Weird. Maybe our hormones are feeding each other from deep in the blogosphere.

Anything would be good. Let's hope we're all chipper, but if not, I have HBO on Demand (aka--Prozac for people too lazy to get their prescriptions refilled)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home