Sunday, December 18, 2005

[Some Hilarious Family Guy Quote I've Forgotten]

That was the intention at least.

Conor and I engaged in all-day-most-of-the-night Steady Drinkfest 2005. Consumed:

--6 pack
--4 pitchers of Sangria
--This is the part I love--ran out of Sangria, which we had made with tons of fruit. Once the liquid was gone, we took the well-soaked fruit out and made Sangria smoothies. Yup. Waste not, want not.

I had to go into work today. I wasn't hungover because though there was much consumption of liquids, it was spread out over a 10 hour period. So it wasn't binge drinking, it was endurance drinking. And it was like how it always should be. Conor tells me about his life, and then I call him on his bullshit. Then I talk about my life, and Conor calls me on my bullshit. Our friendship is the Great Equalizer. There is no hiding from it. And he was pretty right about everything. But then again, so was I. And then we gorged on food and nectar of the gods and laughed and watched far too much TV/DVDs for our own good.

I tapped out at 2.

Conor has the little low loft on the floor with his bed. Don't ask me to explain it further. His apartment is awesome, but it's like a treehouse. Too many layers to describe. But I sat up in bed and tried to get out and banged my head on the platform. Nothing says, "Happy Going into Work on a Sunday"! than a gaping head wound. Sheesh. NOW I feel hungover.

It was fine, though. Not too terrible. And then I came home and ate pizza and chatted online and watched hours upon hours of the Law and Order: Special Victim's Unit Marathon on USA.

The good life, I swear.

2 Comments:

At 1:12 PM, Blogger kss said...

that sounds nice.

 
At 2:55 PM, Blogger C said...

'Twas fun, indeed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home