Thursday, December 29, 2005

That Girl Needs a Muzzle and a Note from Her Mother

It's been a long December and there's reason to believe
Maybe this year will be better than the last


I kept changing that last entry. I couldn't sleep and I couldn't articulate my thoughts, so I deleted most of it. Maybe I can sort it all out later, but I'm pretty sure someone switched out my brain with Folger's Crystals. Oh well. I wasn't really using it anyway.

The theme of it, though, is Cautious Optimism. 2005 sucked. Hardcore. But the tough lessons needed to be learned and at least I know I have soft places to fall. And I'd rather get hurt because my heart was too open than to always be so closed off I never feel anything at all. Just keep reminding me of that the next time I get my heart all squished again.

This made my wee heart go all pitter-pattery [the note reads, "Where's Carrie?"]:



Though it totally looks like Spring might be a little evil there. Of course, I wouldn't have it any other way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home