Monday, September 12, 2005

That's Why I Say Hey Man, Nice Shot.

Here are some pictures from what I like to call:

How the Hell did Kristen and Carrie stay up until 7am Without Stimulants Night?



This was "The Action Shot" in Times Square. And then I realized I just took a picture in Times Square, immediately was downgraded to "Tourist" status and forced to leave my hipsterness at the corner of 46th and Broadway. And then retire to Connecticut.



This was us Pre-Booze at Brazil Day. You can almost smell the B.O. and crepes.



These people were in a group doing Capoeira. It's pretty cool stuff, folks.



Flatplex smells funny. Kristen smells pretty.



Aren't we ADORABLE?! And by adorable, I of course, mean wasted.



And the answer is, YES, it is hard being that sexy.



This is Robert. We LOVE Robert.



See? Kristen loves Robert, too. In an epic love triangle twist, you cannot see Robert's friend Michael just off to Robert's left, who could NOT stop staring at Kristen all night. He was adorable. And hopeless. And didn't have a snowball's chance in Hell.

And just to show how the night ALWAYS turns out...




Yeah, I don't know. And I kinda like it that way.

Now that I've finally gotten around to what happened Labor Day weekend, I'll be spending the rest of the week trying to catch up on this weekend (which was quiet, relatively speaking, but in typical Carrie fashion, filled with awkward hilarity of her own making--and yes, somehow along the way I've become comfortable with referring to myself in the third person).

5 Comments:

At 2:59 PM, Blogger kss said...

yes! i love them! even though i look scary in some. scary meaning less than attractive. i had a dream with chris in it last night. weird, right?

yipee!

 
At 3:00 PM, Blogger kss said...

oh yes, and both robert and robert's friend both look totally brazilian in real life, weirdly enough.

 
At 3:12 PM, Blogger C said...

That's a whole lotta weird, Kristen.

I was pleasantly surprised that my drunken ass did not show up in that many pictures. Lord knows I was TRAGIC.

 
At 5:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

omigod weeee-i-i-ird!

 
At 11:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it is a shame i look so unattractive in that first short, because aron looks fi-zine. fo reals

 

Post a Comment

<< Home