Monday, January 09, 2006

I Get a Fever that's so Hard to Bear...

I had a long post all ready to go.

Then I woke up and was struck with the Plague.

My temperature is rising and I believe my right tonsil has been replaced with a very angry troll charging admission to my esophagus.

So it will come. It will. Because my life is ridiculous. And Things Have Happened, Things Are Happening, This Release is on its way.

But for now, it seems I have come down with Bird Flu or something. And all I can think about is going home and napping until 2007.

2 Comments:

At 11:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

not until 2007!!! what will we do without your writing until then!!! i'll tell you what - DIE!!!

1-10-2006 NEVER FORGET

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger C said...

Oh, Spencer. You silly boy.

Look! I'm awake!

But enough of that.

[rolls over, goes back to sleep]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home