Friday, June 02, 2006

Goddess on A Mountain Top

My last installment of Going Back to Cali must wait.

Why?

Because today has inspired me to create another Staten Island God [subject to approval by Blythe, Sharon and Marina]:

Tummibumpkis--God of Intestinal Troubles

Good Ole Tummibumpkis has sort of destroyed me today. Tummibumpkis has been kind that at least in moments of urgency, the bathroom was empty of coworkers [a situation that can prove most awkward].

Yeah, I know. I'm a girl. We don't have intenstines. I forgot. I'll now return you to your regularly scheduled cuteness:

Thanks, Daily Kitten. It makes me feel slightly better.

3 Comments:

At 3:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it, but it's very cute.

 
At 4:38 PM, Blogger C said...

I know. It's kinda why I like it. It reminds me of one of the cats' names in Cats--seemingly cute, but we all know that show is pure evil.

Much like Tummibumpkins.

 
At 5:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, you need to either:
1) update your blog; or
2) return phone calls.
It would be good to know that you're still alive

 

Post a Comment

<< Home