Monday, June 19, 2006

Thus I went and thus I go

It's an odd thing, settling into love. Sometimes I get spooked like a cat. And I keep waiting for an anvil to drop on my head because I'm so stupid happy and I have no idea most of the time why he wants to be with me. I spend most of my time being horribly annoyed with myself. But it's fine, I guess. He's very patient with me. And I can list about a billion different ways that I love him, but all I got when I try to look at it from his perspective is that I must be an amazing lay. Hee. Haw.

He is the smell before rain.

I wish I had more interesting things to talk about. I'm in love and my neck is sore. It's doing better, by the way, but I can't really put my head down very far. Nicely enough, I have regained most of my range of motion. Baby steps. I won't be doing my Exorcist impression very soon, unless you count projectile vomit, which could happen at any time I suppose.

Good night and Good luck. I'll try to kill a hobo or something to have something thrilling to discuss later.

1 Comments:

At 6:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What the hell did you do to your neck anyway?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home