Monday, April 25, 2005

And then I'll stop talking about my Jeejer...

I'm taking a long lunch and going to another employment agency. Amelia recommended them because they actually give her what she asks for, as opposed to where I am and I say, "I need $14/hr" and they always send me out for $10/hr. Which is crap. I'm so done. My boss here told me lunch is an hour but what the fuck do I care if they don't like me? They have to put up with me for a week, and then I'm switching agencies. Take that, suckas.

That was uninteresting. But it's what's floating through my brain right now.

Money makes the world go 'round...

I'm really exhausted from the weekend. Which is odd, because I stayed in on Saturday and napped on Sunday. I guess Friday was enough debauchery to last me a good while.

It was amazing to see Brady. I haven't laughed that hard in a while.

Well, maybe since Ashlee was in town.

And then with Keleen and the Jeejer business from the other night.

So I figure: Carrie + time with her girlfriends = happier and high

Carrie + time with her boyfriends = naked and hungover

You do the math.

Money makes the world go 'round...

Here you go, ladies, for your Jeejer's needs.

Mine should be arriving in a few days. I'll let you know how it turns out. Like I really need to be more in the mood. Seriously. I'm like the Energizer Bunny as it is.

So this could get bad. There could be utter destruction.

Chances are I'll just end up breaking my vibrator. That's okay. I want to get a new one anyway.

I will try to make it the rest of the week without discussing my Jeejer at length. And you know what that means. PICTURES!

Ha. Not really.

Oh, how weird it all is.

21 Comments:

At 12:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeejer, Jeejer, Jeejer,
I made it out of clay...
d

 
At 1:11 PM, Blogger C said...

A clay Jeejer sounds most cumbersome.

 
At 2:32 PM, Blogger C said...

I second that. I'm pretty sure if you gave me a shitload of money, I could somehow find some greater measure of happiness that I currently enjoy in my poverty.

 
At 3:35 PM, Blogger kss said...

an affair with carrie aint never risky
borne of lust and a bit of whisky
a surprise it is not
to find 'yourself' in her twat
and screaming "kiss me! kiss me!"

(or alternate endings:
"fist me fist me"
"piss on me, piss on me"
"miss me? miss me?"
"dis me! dis me!")

 
At 3:36 PM, Blogger kss said...

oops that last one was going to be anonymous!
:)

 
At 3:37 PM, Blogger C said...

That's the best poem I've ever heard.

If you had left it anonymous, I might have thought T.S. Eliot returned from the grave solely to comment on my twat.

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger kss said...

hee
that is what i did today on my lunch break instead of finishing a translation and starting a drawing. here is one about amy:

Amy and her tomato pickin' lover
It makes me laugh and sigh (oh, brother?)
I doubt this is a case of slumming
Besides, all that matters that she's cumming
(Just be sure not to tell her mother)

 
At 4:25 PM, Blogger kss said...

(and me)

Kristen is mostly celibate
For her love is hard to git
She holds it in til she can't bear it
Then kisses and fucks with merit.

 
At 4:28 PM, Blogger kss said...

of course, these are all still works in progress

oh yes, the best one off
Lucky is a neutered dog
though you can hardly tell by how he uses his log
Against Kristen's leg he humps and humps
As we watch his matted hair fall off in clumps.

 
At 4:46 PM, Blogger C said...

There once was a girl named Kristen
Whose mojo was a broken-down piston
But since she's been fine
With love motion #9
It won't be too long till she's fistin'

 
At 5:05 PM, Blogger kss said...

carrie likes it in her giney
(she moans and groans in wild delight)
not so much up in the hiney
(there its more a look of fright)
sometimes though its hard for her to resist
she just closes her eyes and clenches her fist
and takes it wherever it first comes
and this she does with no problems

 
At 5:51 PM, Blogger kss said...

oh abby

abby is acting like she is all uptight
but we all know what she did last night!

or

abby smokes a lot of pot
an effect on her libido there is not
the way it goes is something like this
puff puff pass,
hit that ass
(and i can't say more because im close to her sis)

that is all i can come up with that doesn't leave me feeling terribly embarrassed.

 
At 10:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's pretty hot(t)

 
At 1:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know lady fair and true,
who melts for bikers
that cruise congress avenue.

some'd say she's all about the benjamins;
not the money, but the honey.
sweet as they are, akin to tangerin's

(it's a bit of a challenge to rhyme with benjamin, no?)

 
At 1:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

some say that she is picky
cuz she aint often got the dicky.
but it isn't so,
she'd like them to know.

it's quite a situation
pursuing a guy, howe'er so plain
when you are a victim of infatuation
of this chap who's got a ball and chain.

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger kss said...

these sort of rhyme, if you pronounce them sort of funny

"we been jammin"
"ramming"
"bamming"
"famine"
"gamine"


and if you're in the northeast "camming"

 
At 10:55 AM, Blogger kss said...

"come in!"

 
At 11:07 AM, Blogger C said...

All poems should reference famine.

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger kss said...

im undergoin such a famine
sexually speaking is what im saying
in me many boys will be ramming
if i git for what im praying

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger C said...

There's just no stopping you, Kristen.

 
At 5:11 PM, Blogger kss said...

i hear this word stop
what does it even mean
ill go until i pop
now thatll cause a scene

for realllsss

peace out

 

Post a Comment

<< Home