Sunday, April 24, 2005

They think I saddle up my Anger and ride and ride...

I'm like Mother-fucking-Theresa to those boys, they just don't know it.

If only I had brought my script writer with me.

I had my quest for the weekend. And it was getting out of the apartment and getting Cold Stone ice cream. And I just succeeded.

Life is good.

"Sleazy, was I high maintenance?"

"No. But you were crazy, which requires a certain amount of maintenance."

True enough. Not like he was a walk through the park, either. We are all stark-raving mad.

I had more rage surging through my body yesterday than I have ever felt in my life. Laura left the most passive-agressive note before bailing to Texas. She's a note-leaver. She won't say a goddamn word when you're both around, she just leaves a note and expects everything to be fixed by the time she returns.

Grr...Argh...

Then I had a dream about fighting about it with her and woke up at 5am and couldn't get back to sleep. That's how mad I was.

Grr..Argh...

Eat your ice cream, it will all be okay.

Watch Antique Roadshow, it will soothe the wild soul.

Once again, this weekend started with good intentions. I always wind up naked, though.

I walked into the apartment yesterday and Devon took one look at me and said,

"I'm so going out and getting your chastity belt and padlock."

Debauchery is as Debauchery does.

Grr...Argh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home